Flexiforce is looking for a milling Machine Operator to fabricate metal panels for our Manufacturing company in St Marys.
The Machine Operator will support the safe, efficient, and productive operation of machinery. Working primarily in factory/manufacturing.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing pre-operation inspections to ensure proper functioning of machine
- Inspecting machinery to ensure compliance with safety standards and industry regulations
- Configuration and operation of machinery according to standards of procedures
- Observing the machine’s operations and inspecting product output for quality
- Communicating with colleagues about production processes to maximize efficiency
- Performing minor repairs and consulting with technicians for more significant repair needs
This is an immediate start & offers full-time hours, on an ongoing basis, and is a great opportunity in a substantial organisation.
3 shifts exist: day, afternoon, and night.
To be successful for this position, you must have:
- Experience in machine operation
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Eye for detail
- Computer & math skills
Reliability is essential!
If you’re interested, please contact Flexiforce ASAP.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Any queries, call our team 02 4869 5505