Our client needs a highly experienced panel beater to work in their workshop in Moss Vale.
Ongoing position Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
Panel Beater Responsibilities:
- Assessing the extent of motor vehicle repairs, restoration, or customization requests.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Preparing repair or modification cost estimates and finalizing agreements.
- Planning, organizing, and scheduling the workflow.
- Regularly updating customers on the progress of their repairs.
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
- Accommodating customization requests.
- Ensuring compliance to industry specifications and safety standards.
- Operating recovery vehicles.
To be successful you will need:
- Drivers licence
- Be trade qualified or have relevant experience
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to work within a
- To be able to communicate well with customers and ensure body repair work is done quickly and efficiently.
- Spray painting, general welding, and brazing experience.
- Physically fit and able to operate heavy machinery.
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
Please send resume to email@example.com
For any queries, please contact our office 02 4869 5505